Episode 184

2022 in Review

Final week of the year, final episode of the Critical Banter Podcast for 2022. We end the year just as we started, Kush going MIA and missing the recording session alongside shameless self-indulgence from the rest of the boys. Sen recounts some tales of how he has been spotted in the wild by some of the listeners, and we gain some insight into Miguel's unfortunate addiction to lootboxes.

To wrap-up the year, we rank the months of 2022 in 'Year in Review'. Going from 12th to 1st, we take a look back at all the memorable pop culture, Australian, Global and personal events and milestones that have occurred throughout the year and see how each month stacks against each other.

For the final segment of the year, we introduce a new segment called 'Career Limiting Moves' where we chat through and judge whether a workplace behaviour, experience or incident will limit one's self in progressing at a given company or career as a whole. This week's edition involves unfortunate bathroom and webcam incidents, as well as blatant disregards for professionalism.

Also this week: Srikar, Queen Elizabeth, Will Smith, blocking exes & cupping your balls.

SPONSORS

πŸͺ’ MANSCAPED: Get 20% Off and Free Shipping with the code ​TCB​ at​ http://manscaped.com/ #ad

FULL PODCAST EPISODES

πŸ”½ APPLE PODCASTS: https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/the-critical-banter-podcast/id1453453320

πŸ”½ SPOTIFY: https://sptfy.com/criticalbanter

πŸ”½ WEBSITE: https://www.criticalbanter.com

SOCIALS (@criticalbanter)

🐦 TWITTER: https://twitter.com/criticalbanter

πŸ“Έ INSTAGRAM: http://www.instagr.am/criticalbanter

πŸ‘ FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/criticalbanter

πŸ‘ͺ FACEBOOK GROUP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/tcbappreciationsociety

πŸ“± TIKTOK: https://www.tiktok.com/@criticalbanter

🎬 YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/c/criticalbanter

FOLLOW THE BOYS:

πŸ“Έ MIGUEL: http://www.instagr.am/miggybrahhh

πŸ“Έ ROHIT: http://www.instagr.am/robro1

πŸ“Έ SEN: http://www.instagr.am/sen.thav

πŸ“Έ KUSH: http://www.instagr.am/kushyyk

MUSIC by

Loxbeats: https://soundcloud.com/loxbeats

About the Podcast

Show artwork for The Critical Banter Podcast
The Critical Banter Podcast

About your host

Profile picture for Critical Banter

Critical Banter

Established by 4 high-school friends in 2018, Critical Banter was formed through a shared love of comedy, entertainment and gaming. The launch of the podcast in 2019 was, at first, to validate their humour beyond their family and friends.

Now, The Critical Banter Podcast is a fast-growing comedy podcast that emulates the feel of late-night shows and engages heavily with their listeners to create relatable content - including story-telling, games and Q&As.