Episode 179

World Cup Fever Episode 1: Qatar 2022 Preview

It’s finally here - for the next month the world game elevates itself to universal levels and transcends the boundaries of sport and religion. Amidst all the controversy and naysaying, the tournament is still going ahead and here at Critical Banter we will bring you some additional content throughout the Cup.

Kush and Ro are moral objectors to Qatar and are missing this week but Migs and Sen have graciously accepted the Arab money and are here to preview the World Cup.

“Compare and Contrast” is back this week. If you are new, this is where we debate and rank various things. This week, sticking with our theme, we rank the biggest World Cups.

We end this week with some predictions and hot takes. The boys look into the crystal ball and throw out some outrageous takes as well as donning the tin foil hat as we veer into conspiracy territory.

SPONSORS

🪒 MANSCAPED: Get 20% Off and Free Shipping with the code ​TCB​ at​ http://manscaped.com/ #ad

FULL PODCAST EPISODES

🔽 APPLE PODCASTS: https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/the-critical-banter-podcast/id1453453320

🔽 SPOTIFY: https://sptfy.com/criticalbanter

🔽 WEBSITE: https://www.criticalbanter.com

SOCIALS (@criticalbanter)

🐦 TWITTER: https://twitter.com/criticalbanter

📸 INSTAGRAM: http://www.instagr.am/criticalbanter

👍 FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/criticalbanter

👪 FACEBOOK GROUP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/tcbappreciationsociety

📱 TIKTOK: https://www.tiktok.com/@criticalbanter

🎬 YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/c/criticalbanter

FOLLOW THE BOYS:

📸 MIGUEL: http://www.instagr.am/miggybrahhh

📸 ROHIT: http://www.instagr.am/robro1

📸 SEN: http://www.instagr.am/sen.thav

📸 KUSH: http://www.instagr.am/kushyyk

MUSIC by

Loxbeats: https://soundcloud.com/loxbeats

About the Podcast

Show artwork for The Critical Banter Podcast
The Critical Banter Podcast

About your host

Profile picture for Critical Banter

Critical Banter

Established by 4 high-school friends in 2018, Critical Banter was formed through a shared love of comedy, entertainment and gaming. The launch of the podcast in 2019 was, at first, to validate their humour beyond their family and friends.

Now, The Critical Banter Podcast is a fast-growing comedy podcast that emulates the feel of late-night shows and engages heavily with their listeners to create relatable content - including story-telling, games and Q&As.