Episode 276

The Man With No Morals

Topical start to this week’s episode as we recount a story that happened over a month ago. Sen and Migs went footgolf recently and decided this was the week to regale Ro and the audience with that tale. Ro’s then got his own yarn from that same weekend, including a lavish meal, crab crackers and deceit. We briefly touch upon Sen’s favourite podcast (other than this of course) before Migs ends us with an extremely rare unit at the gym.

We have a new game this week with “Minute Scrambled Eggs.” Ro gives the boys a topic after which they have 2 minutes to cram as much information from the Wikipedia page into their stupid heads as they can. Ro then tests the boy's knowledge with 3 questions based on the Wikipedia page.

We end this week with one of our more popular segments “What Your _ Says About You.” This is just a segment where we profile people based on some broad categories and assumptions - this week has a corporate theme as we discuss email signatures, laptops, attire and zoom backgrounds.

FULL PODCAST EPISODES

🔽 APPLE PODCASTS: https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/the-critical-banter-podcast/id1453453320

🔽 SPOTIFY: https://sptfy.com/criticalbanter

🔽 WEBSITE: https://www.criticalbanter.com

SOCIALS (@criticalbanter)

🐦 TWITTER: https://twitter.com/criticalbanter

📸 INSTAGRAM: http://www.instagr.am/criticalbanter

👍 FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/criticalbanter

👪 FACEBOOK GROUP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/tcbappreciationsociety

📱 TIKTOK: https://www.tiktok.com/@criticalbanter

🎬 YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/c/criticalbanter

FOLLOW THE BOYS:

📸 MIGUEL: http://www.instagr.am/miggybrahhh

📸 ROHIT: http://www.instagr.am/robro1

📸 SEN: http://www.instagr.am/sen.thav

📸 KUSH: http://www.instagr.am/kushyyk

MUSIC by

Loxbeats: https://soundcloud.com/loxbeats

About the Podcast

Show artwork for The Critical Banter Podcast
The Critical Banter Podcast

About your host

Profile picture for Critical Banter

Critical Banter

Established by 4 high-school friends in 2018, Critical Banter was formed through a shared love of comedy, entertainment and gaming. The launch of the podcast in 2019 was, at first, to validate their humour beyond their family and friends.

Now, The Critical Banter Podcast is a fast-growing comedy podcast that emulates the feel of late-night shows and engages heavily with their listeners to create relatable content - including story-telling, games and Q&As.