Episode 271

Stay Dangerous

We have a full house this week and wowee do we have an episode for you. We’re off to a scintillating start with Rohit questioning the definition of a burger as he took on a local pub and what they categorise a steak sandwich as. While pondering that, he also had a near death experience as he needed the heimlich to be performed on him. Then we get some yarns of Sen’s night out which included mugging off a mate, getting kicked out and facing a hater in real life - rattling stuff.

We’re back with the famous Tik Tok game - “Impostor". Quite a simple game, each round the boys are given a famous name except for one person who is the Impostor. They then use one word to describe the person and the Impostor must guess the person before the other 2 guess who the Impostor is - except there is a twist this time.

To finish us off we have a segment from left of field - “PIP.” We’ve taken it upon ourselves to put some poor performing individuals on a performance plan in order to turn their fortunes around. In our sights this week are Joe Biden (this episode was recorded before he stepped down), Tiger Woods, Mr Beast and a Spartan general that we all definitely know.

FULL PODCAST EPISODES

🔽 APPLE PODCASTS: https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/the-critical-banter-podcast/id1453453320

🔽 SPOTIFY: https://sptfy.com/criticalbanter

🔽 WEBSITE: https://www.criticalbanter.com

SOCIALS (@criticalbanter)

🐦 TWITTER: https://twitter.com/criticalbanter

📸 INSTAGRAM: http://www.instagr.am/criticalbanter

👍 FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/criticalbanter

👪 FACEBOOK GROUP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/tcbappreciationsociety

📱 TIKTOK: https://www.tiktok.com/@criticalbanter

🎬 YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/c/criticalbanter

FOLLOW THE BOYS:

📸 MIGUEL: http://www.instagr.am/miggybrahhh

📸 ROHIT: http://www.instagr.am/robro1

📸 SEN: http://www.instagr.am/sen.thav

📸 KUSH: http://www.instagr.am/kushyyk

MUSIC by

Loxbeats: https://soundcloud.com/loxbeats

About the Podcast

Show artwork for The Critical Banter Podcast
The Critical Banter Podcast

About your host

Profile picture for Critical Banter

Critical Banter

Established by 4 high-school friends in 2018, Critical Banter was formed through a shared love of comedy, entertainment and gaming. The launch of the podcast in 2019 was, at first, to validate their humour beyond their family and friends.

Now, The Critical Banter Podcast is a fast-growing comedy podcast that emulates the feel of late-night shows and engages heavily with their listeners to create relatable content - including story-telling, games and Q&As.