Episode 239

Ro's Sus Searches

Same lineup as last week as Kush, Migs and Sen hold down the fort with Ro still MIA. To pay for his sins we torch Ro to high heaven behind his back, revealing his extremely rare and foolish behaviour. We doxx his strange Youtube search history, his attempted fraud on the podcast bank account and his incoherent replies through the podcast Instagram page.

After an eternity lost in the wilderness, “What is the Question?” makes a triumphant return. Once a staple segment of this podcast but recently has been tossed away. Bit of rust in this week’s answers as we once again prove we have one collective brain cell between us.

You already know what time of the month it is, that’s right “Compare and Contrast,” aka the Tier List segment, is back. After running out of Sydney institutions to rank and slander, this week we rank Australian/iconic chocolates, with poor old Cherry Ripe copping a shellacking.

FULL PODCAST EPISODES

🔽 APPLE PODCASTS: https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/the-critical-banter-podcast/id1453453320

🔽 SPOTIFY: https://sptfy.com/criticalbanter

🔽 WEBSITE: https://www.criticalbanter.com

SOCIALS (@criticalbanter)

🐦 TWITTER: https://twitter.com/criticalbanter

📸 INSTAGRAM: http://www.instagr.am/criticalbanter

👍 FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/criticalbanter

👪 FACEBOOK GROUP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/tcbappreciationsociety

📱 TIKTOK: https://www.tiktok.com/@criticalbanter

🎬 YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/c/criticalbanter

FOLLOW THE BOYS:

📸 MIGUEL: http://www.instagr.am/miggybrahhh

📸 ROHIT: http://www.instagr.am/robro1

📸 SEN: http://www.instagr.am/sen.thav

📸 KUSH: http://www.instagr.am/kushyyk

MUSIC by

Loxbeats: https://soundcloud.com/loxbeats

About the Podcast

Show artwork for The Critical Banter Podcast
The Critical Banter Podcast

About your host

Profile picture for Critical Banter

Critical Banter

Established by 4 high-school friends in 2018, Critical Banter was formed through a shared love of comedy, entertainment and gaming. The launch of the podcast in 2019 was, at first, to validate their humour beyond their family and friends.

Now, The Critical Banter Podcast is a fast-growing comedy podcast that emulates the feel of late-night shows and engages heavily with their listeners to create relatable content - including story-telling, games and Q&As.