Episode 233

Trials and Tribulations of Frisbee

We’re up to the final 4 episodes for 2023 and we start this week with a series of unfortunate events featuring Rohit and a certain ride sharing app. Migs and Sen then spin some yarns from their time at Post Malone’s concert in the mud. We finally get some mic’d up frisbee audio which should honestly be NSFW given what occurred. We also rant ad nauseam about the silly sport that is frisbee before we look at EY’s office snacks.

Our game this week is a new one - “Game of Lies.” Nifty little game that is all about mind games and deceit under the guise of a trivia game.

And of course we end with “Compare and Contrast,” aka the Tier List segment. We hope you’re not sick to death of these, cause we’re not even close to being done. After ranking bars, dinner spots and clubs, this week we rank Sydney food chains, including the all important battle of the charcoal chicken chains.

FULL PODCAST EPISODES

🔽 APPLE PODCASTS: https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/the-critical-banter-podcast/id1453453320

🔽 SPOTIFY: https://sptfy.com/criticalbanter

🔽 WEBSITE: https://www.criticalbanter.com

SOCIALS (@criticalbanter)

🐦 TWITTER: https://twitter.com/criticalbanter

📸 INSTAGRAM: http://www.instagr.am/criticalbanter

👍 FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/criticalbanter

👪 FACEBOOK GROUP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/tcbappreciationsociety

📱 TIKTOK: https://www.tiktok.com/@criticalbanter

🎬 YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/c/criticalbanter

FOLLOW THE BOYS:

📸 MIGUEL: http://www.instagr.am/miggybrahhh

📸 ROHIT: http://www.instagr.am/robro1

📸 SEN: http://www.instagr.am/sen.thav

📸 KUSH: http://www.instagr.am/kushyyk

MUSIC by

Loxbeats: https://soundcloud.com/loxbeats

About the Podcast

Show artwork for The Critical Banter Podcast
The Critical Banter Podcast

About your host

Profile picture for Critical Banter

Critical Banter

Established by 4 high-school friends in 2018, Critical Banter was formed through a shared love of comedy, entertainment and gaming. The launch of the podcast in 2019 was, at first, to validate their humour beyond their family and friends.

Now, The Critical Banter Podcast is a fast-growing comedy podcast that emulates the feel of late-night shows and engages heavily with their listeners to create relatable content - including story-telling, games and Q&As.