Episode 222

Our Dirty Little Secret

The boys are on a roll here and this week is yet another cracker. We begin with some Rohit yarns, firstly a rare moment on Sydney roads where all drivers show utmost respect to one another, culminating in a roundabout standoff. His next yarn is more of a flex really as he boasts about pre ordering the new premium iPhone, with his new credit card before his luxurious Europe trip. Tosser. Anyway, Sen then reveals the boys have been up to no good during the week and have been partaking in some nefarious business. The lads have become trivia regulars, making 2 appearances now in back to back weeks to flex their Simpsons and Harry Potter knowledge (and excellent Googling skills).

We’re in the home stretch now and it's become a dogfight between Kush and Sen. This week Ro brings us a game called “Meet and Greet.” Very simple game, to keep it as fair as possible, Ro asks the boys questions about Miguel and his life to test who knows their friend the best. Will the competition end this week or will this bitter feud roll into the next week?

After the overwhelming success of “Compare and Contrast” a few weeks back, it is back again this week as we once again debate and rank things. This time, keeping up with our theme a few weeks ago, we rank the best after work dinner spots from your Bar Luca to your Chinatown Noodle King.

FULL PODCAST EPISODES

🔽 APPLE PODCASTS: https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/the-critical-banter-podcast/id1453453320

🔽 SPOTIFY: https://sptfy.com/criticalbanter

🔽 WEBSITE: https://www.criticalbanter.com

SOCIALS (@criticalbanter)

🐦 TWITTER: https://twitter.com/criticalbanter

📸 INSTAGRAM: http://www.instagr.am/criticalbanter

👍 FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/criticalbanter

👪 FACEBOOK GROUP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/tcbappreciationsociety

📱 TIKTOK: https://www.tiktok.com/@criticalbanter

🎬 YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/c/criticalbanter

FOLLOW THE BOYS:

📸 MIGUEL: http://www.instagr.am/miggybrahhh

📸 ROHIT: http://www.instagr.am/robro1

📸 SEN: http://www.instagr.am/sen.thav

📸 KUSH: http://www.instagr.am/kushyyk

MUSIC by

Loxbeats: https://soundcloud.com/loxbeats

About the Podcast

Show artwork for The Critical Banter Podcast
The Critical Banter Podcast

About your host

Profile picture for Critical Banter

Critical Banter

Established by 4 high-school friends in 2018, Critical Banter was formed through a shared love of comedy, entertainment and gaming. The launch of the podcast in 2019 was, at first, to validate their humour beyond their family and friends.

Now, The Critical Banter Podcast is a fast-growing comedy podcast that emulates the feel of late-night shows and engages heavily with their listeners to create relatable content - including story-telling, games and Q&As.