Episode 199

Trainspotting with TCB

The greatest duo of all time is now upgraded to the greatest trio of all time as Sen returns from his Melbourne trip, Rohit is still missing due to being photographed kissing the Dalai Lama. Sen launches straight into yarns from his trip including a tale of a rollercoaster weekend for repeat podcast character Triple Cheese. Sen also then reveals the existence of a work group chat with the sole purpose of directing people to free food.

As promised last week, “Rate Your Local” is finally here - in this segment we asked you to send in your local train stations for us to critique and rate. We rate some iconic Sydney stations before heading interstate to rate a Melbourne station and finally we go international rating stations in the UK, USA and Canada.

Also this week: vaping, seagulls, explaining Slack, Pascoe Vale and Halifax.

Segments this week:

The Logue: Tired of reaching around each other (at least on the podcast), the boys have instead decided to reach around the week’s news stories, events and viral trends.

Rate Your Local: The segment where we encourage listener’s to submit their local attractions and we rate/roast them.

FULL PODCAST EPISODES

🔽 APPLE PODCASTS: https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/the-critical-banter-podcast/id1453453320

🔽 SPOTIFY: https://sptfy.com/criticalbanter

🔽 WEBSITE: https://www.criticalbanter.com

SOCIALS (@criticalbanter)

🐦 TWITTER: https://twitter.com/criticalbanter

📸 INSTAGRAM: http://www.instagr.am/criticalbanter

👍 FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/criticalbanter

👪 FACEBOOK GROUP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/tcbappreciationsociety

📱 TIKTOK: https://www.tiktok.com/@criticalbanter

🎬 YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/c/criticalbanter

FOLLOW THE BOYS:

📸 MIGUEL: http://www.instagr.am/miggybrahhh

📸 ROHIT: http://www.instagr.am/robro1

📸 SEN: http://www.instagr.am/sen.thav

📸 KUSH: http://www.instagr.am/kushyyk

MUSIC by

Loxbeats: https://soundcloud.com/loxbeats

About the Podcast

Show artwork for The Critical Banter Podcast
The Critical Banter Podcast

About your host

Profile picture for Critical Banter

Critical Banter

Established by 4 high-school friends in 2018, Critical Banter was formed through a shared love of comedy, entertainment and gaming. The launch of the podcast in 2019 was, at first, to validate their humour beyond their family and friends.

Now, The Critical Banter Podcast is a fast-growing comedy podcast that emulates the feel of late-night shows and engages heavily with their listeners to create relatable content - including story-telling, games and Q&As.