Episode 195

Nothing Nowhere Never At All

It’s that time of the month for all the Critical Banter boys to be present for an episode. Kush kicks us off, and in what’s quickly becoming a recurring gag, the man proceeds to immediately plug both his Instagram accounts. We reflect on his new niche of reviewing his experiences with people, revealing he will be reviewing one of the lads next. Ro then reveals something equally as startling as he tells the boys his gripping tale of laughing at death in the face at the beach. We end with the final instalment of the ongoing football saga including a bittersweet message from a former teammate.

After the overwhelming success of “Football Tic Tac Toe” a few weeks ago, it’s back but this time with an actor angle. In yet another modern twist on the classic game of tic tac toe, the boys must find actors who were common across 2 movies/tv shows before we play a version including hair colours and nationalities.

Our final segment this week is inspired by the state of Miguel’s finger in a segment called “Fractured Thoughts.” In this aptly named segment, we discuss times when the head noise becomes considerable and the demon's voices become so loud to the point where you almost let the intrusive thoughts win and you do something truly heinous.

Also this week: swimming parallel to the beach, Isla Fisher, right to bear arms and swerving on the other side of the road.

Segments this week:

The Logue: Tired of reaching around each other (at least on the podcast), the boys have instead decided to reach around the week’s news stories, events and viral trends.

Actor Tic Tac Toe: The classic game of football Tic Tac Toe but with an actor twist.

Fractured Thoughts: We discuss times when we almost let the intrusive thoughts in our minds win.

FULL PODCAST EPISODES

🔽 APPLE PODCASTS: https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/the-critical-banter-podcast/id1453453320

🔽 SPOTIFY: https://sptfy.com/criticalbanter

🔽 WEBSITE: https://www.criticalbanter.com

SOCIALS (@criticalbanter)

🐦 TWITTER: https://twitter.com/criticalbanter

📸 INSTAGRAM: http://www.instagr.am/criticalbanter

👍 FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/criticalbanter

👪 FACEBOOK GROUP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/tcbappreciationsociety

📱 TIKTOK: https://www.tiktok.com/@criticalbanter

🎬 YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/c/criticalbanter

FOLLOW THE BOYS:

📸 MIGUEL: http://www.instagr.am/miggybrahhh

📸 ROHIT: http://www.instagr.am/robro1

📸 SEN: http://www.instagr.am/sen.thav

📸 KUSH: http://www.instagr.am/kushyyk

MUSIC by

Loxbeats: https://soundcloud.com/loxbeats

About the Podcast

Show artwork for The Critical Banter Podcast
The Critical Banter Podcast

About your host

Profile picture for Critical Banter

Critical Banter

Established by 4 high-school friends in 2018, Critical Banter was formed through a shared love of comedy, entertainment and gaming. The launch of the podcast in 2019 was, at first, to validate their humour beyond their family and friends.

Now, The Critical Banter Podcast is a fast-growing comedy podcast that emulates the feel of late-night shows and engages heavily with their listeners to create relatable content - including story-telling, games and Q&As.